My friend, in his wise tips on the meaning of life, suggested that I start a bucket list; just like in the movie ‘The Bucket List’, staring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.
I find myself struggling to fill a large list of my true passions, interests and desires, and it makes me realize that I have had a fortunate life. That does not mean, that I have not had my share of struggles and misfortunes in my life, but that I am happy and grateful of what I do have in my life. I have my health, 3 amazing children, who always remind me that I did something right, supportive family and friends.
However I have managed to come up with some things that I still need to do before I die!
Hot Air BallooningCOMPLETED 9th October 2012 🙂
- De-clutter house and life – working on it!!!!
- Finish my home renovations – working on it!!!
- Complete my Masters
- Take kids to Poland to visit parents roots
- Become debt free within 2 years, so I can relax.
- Visit Egypt and the pyramids
- Visit Machu Picchu, Peru
- Become a Prosperity Millionaire
- Volunteer both locally and internationally
- Study Buddhism – the only religion I know that does not advocate violence